Route 220909
After battling with the lazy monster after work.. I tried another new route today..I didn't know clarke quay was so near.. 5+km only.. Nice run..
Saw a flock of tiny birds flying in circles above the canal area.. Think there were at least 100 of them in the flock... Looked like a swarm of bees from afar..
Saw two crazy mums, pushing their little child in pram dashing across a wide 4-lane busy road with lots of cars coming in close at a fast speed.. Gosh.. And they even giggled at their accomplishment as they reached the other side.. While I wait for a safer chance to cross the road..
Saw a little woof jumping up suddenly to bite on the meow lazing on the pavement ledge.. Startled the owner pulling the leash..
Then I took bus home after completing my route.. Perhaps will go further if time allows next time..And run back home too if I figured out another nice way to go back.. =)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home