Thursday, March 19, 2009

Life's looking good

Today marks the first day that I'm able to see.. without specs!
"Life's looking good~" =)

Yday was the op.. and it was more scary than I thought.. The scariness didn't set in till I was lying under the laser as reality sets in.. So glad when the whole process was completed..
I wouldn't know if I have the guts to go thru it a second time. Hope there'll be no need for a second time..

My vision is still hazy, but no more tearing uncontrollably.. So my eye lids' not as swollen and I can open my eyes for quite long periods of time already..

Went back for checkup today and the doctor said I scored a 20/20 vision. I didn't know wats dat till I googled abt it.. So it is good.. haha..

Hope the haze clear up soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home