Sunday, August 30, 2009

おもしろい Run

It's been raining the whole day today.. Liked the cooling weather but the rain thwarted my blading plans in the morning..

However, my run in the evening was pretty interesting. As usual I headed out intending to run to and fro the park connector behind the Tanglin condo.  Halfway thru there was renovation works and so I decided to follow the petite lady in front as she turns into Jervois Rd.  She had popped out of the condo earlier to run, so I was quite sure that she will return back there however far she might run. =P

Was abit nervous halfway thru coz she brought me to run unfamiliar roads, with many side roads to turn into, and not knowing how long I'll manage to keep up.  So while spending energy to make sure I don't let her get out of sight, I forgot about my tired legs.  Quite a good pacer though, didn't slow down or speed up throughout.  Nice run on a drizzly Sunday.

Mapped out the route after I came back.  So it was ~5.5km. =)

*Route mapped out with km markers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home