下定决心
Yes.. I did something today..Something like sign up for Japanese Elementary 1 course. Had planned to take it in March previously, but procrastination caused the class to be full. Something reminded me to check the class schedule again today. N wala! There's a course starting 24 May. Just nice.
So I travelled down to the school. Registered. Made payment. N they gave me my textbook. Flipped thru it. Lots of Japanese words without English translation. Omg.. What have I gotten myself into? Just for interest sake.
Negative points:
- 8 Saturday evenings will be burnt. (Well, 2 of them can be changed subject to availability)
- Burnt a small hole in my pocket.
Positive points:
- Satisfy my interest. (Even though I get funny reactions frm ppl when I told them abt it)
- Learn a little more about a foreign language. (Watched so much anime, but I can't live without the subtitles still)
Hope the teacher is good and the class is fun!
*Looking forward to class* =)
Oh got my external HDD today too.. Siong on the pocket *ouch*


1 Comments:
Congrats!! Next time can practise japanese w you.. I've been wanting to continue studying with my Jap too, but have been procrastinating.
Maybe i should sign up too...
Gambattene! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home