Phuket 2010
Haven't been posting for quite some time.. I guess is coz too many things happened over these few months..Now it's 2010.. The new year passed, the chinese new year passed, even the march holidays are over..
Anyway, 1st trip this yr.. honour given to Ee Ling's special request.. Bday trip for her =)
Think she has been thinking of a beach resort sun-tanning trip for a long long time le.. Well, Langkawi didn't work out.. =P
So I'm lazy to post photos.. Here's 2 collages she made, summarized the trip *10 dun sue me for copyright ya*
Our hotel, Pacific Club Resort, is quite a posh one. We managed to stay in their family suite on the top floor coz we have 7 ppl. Two bedrooms, one living room, small kitchen, and a long balcony overlooking the deep blue sea further out of Karon Beach.
Day 1 was spent exploring ard Karon, surveying shopping mall and buying groceries to fill the fridge coz we have no breakfast provided. But every morning the chef, Ben, will be up realli early, whipping up delicious breakfast.. Yummy~
Day 2 was a full day trip spent Kayaking, viewing sea caves and island hopping.. Including a swim at a yucky muddy bay.. Yikes, now I still remember how it felt like stepping on the clay-eee sea bed.. =S
Day 3, due to unforeseen circumstances (*snorkeling ppl din pick us up*), we spent our day roaming ard the malls, going for massages, walking around Patong. Of coz, 10 visited her Hard Rock and I got another shot glass to add to my collection.. Dinner was at this cozy restaurant somewhere, where Ben's fren had already made a reservation before we came.. So nice
Day 4, we finally went for the much awaited snorkelling. The first island stop with snorkelling by the beach was rather disappointing, nth much to see. Phi Phi island was our lunch stop, and it was too commercialised that I thought. Nothing on the island reminds me of the iconic pretty scenery that I should be expecting. =( Luckily the after lunch snorkelling spots at Monkey Beach and Maya Bay was really nice. Huge big corals on the shallow seabed.. Not enough time to finish roaming ard the areas..
Day 5 is the day to head home. And this is the first time I experienced flight delay by Jetstar. Lucky it's just 1 hr plus delay.. And I forgot to mention, the most impt game of the trip, Monopoly Deal, kept us occupied happily till we can finally board the plane to go home..
*Looking forward to the next trip already* =)




1 Comments:
It was a good trip for me. Thanks for making the trip come true... maybe u can org a short trip for ur b'dae and I tag along.... :P
Post a Comment
<< Home