Leonids 2009
"This year, the cosmic spectacle could be seen from all over the planet, but astronomers said Asia had the best viewing spots. "So I went for the Science Centre Event at Japanese garden on 17 Nov, Tuesday.. They had an interesting planetarium tour, explaining to us the various constellations in the sky and how to identify them.. in a dome shaped inflated bubble thing so that it will be all dark inside for us to see the stars projections.. Very informative =)
Originally planned to leave after 12mn, but stayed on all the way till 6am coz too determined to catch some meteors.. This time I'm very sure wat I saw was meteors.. Tink I caught abt 5-6 for the whole nite after keeping myself awake with short "rest eyes" periods.. Mostly during the peak from 5am to 5.45am.. Happi~ Wonder when I'll catch so many meteors in one nite again..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home