Busy Day
Woke up at 5.20am on 28 Feb to catch my plane back at 8.20am (so that I wun miss class).. Had lunch and did a quick unpacking after I reached home at abt 2pm. Managed to get a 1 hr nap before pulling myself out of bed to go to Jap class in the heavy downpour (since I rushed so much not to miss class). Was rather disappointed that I didn't score well for the Jap test (need to study more).. Rushed to gathering after Jap class despite getting stuck in the orchard road jam and parking queue. But I guess probably I just shouldn't have gone yday since my lateness caused many ppl's inconvenience n unhappiness. *Sigh* Why must everyone be free on the day that I'm not.Very tired.. Slpt alot today.. Probably gg to slp alot tml as well.. Hope it rains again..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home