Thursday, September 20, 2007

20 Sep 07

Hmm... Hafen blogged for donkey years.. Wonder if any donkeys still surf my blog.. haha.. they must be very bored coz nth to read...

Anyway today is a special day... Coz.. Firstly, its my good old fren's bday today.. =) But bad me hafen bought her present yet... Secondly, today my looks became not so pretty liaoz... *Sigh* Hopefully the end result is worth it..

At first it doesn't feel too uncomfy.. then I tot its going to be alright...*still happy*... but then after my lunch I realised that it does hurt quite abit... Ouch.... *grumbles*

Hmmm... 1.5 yrs.. counting down from today...
Count....
Count....
Count....
Shld be 20 Mar 2009 if it goes well... Certainly sounds far away....

Counting down to a nearer date.. 2 Dec 2007.. dats much nearer.. 72 Days left!
All the best to my dear... and my dear fren oso... Not much time left lor... Gambatte!

But before that.. there's 31st Oct 2007! 期待的 Trip.. Hope it will be fun even though I go wif so many ppl I dunno! According to Ee Ling they are nice ppl.. heh... Betta not eat fat fat during the trip.. else cannot run liaoz..

Counting down to yet a nearer date.. 13 Oct 2007... ha.. actually kind of looking forward to it.. *Grin*

Hmmm got another nearer date... *hint hint*... Muahaha..
BUT that's not the point of this blog la.. =)

Just feel lik listing down the dates I looking forward to...

Cheers~~~

2 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, September 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a chim post.. i dun understand a thing that you are saying ah.. hahah..

 
At 11:16 PM, October 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thks for leaving a comment.. hehe =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home