Saturday, January 13, 2007

First post of the year...

The new year has come.. Finally...

Its kindof a welcomed relief for me.. Coz I told myself that this NEW year will be better..
With the coming of the new year.. I fulfilled some promises made to myself.. haha.. sounds stupid to have made those resolutions.. heh... the meaning only exists for those whu made them..

Anyway, new year new start ah... new personal goals oso.. n of coz new hopes ah...
HOPEFULLY everything goes well for me this year.. n of coz I hope all my frens oso shun shun li li in the new year ah... =)

Here's some photos of the christmas party at pooh's house.. hehe

This's one of the yummiest steamboat i've eaten.. ;) looks good ya.. I cant wait to eat the food!!!

N here's everyone after the gift exchange ceremony... Nxt time we ban chocolates n body shop...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home