Thursday, March 22, 2007

旅前。。想法。。

Departing Singapore @ 2230 23rd Mar 07. Will be back in the morning of 28rd Mar 07.

As usual, lazy me procrastinated till one nite before the trip then start packing my bag. Surprisingly packing is quite tedious ah, it made me sweat after packing my bag for like 2 hours. Well, its now done, except for some last minute items to be added in tml evening after I come back from work. Sitting there beside my desk is my big n fat 40 litre backpack. Dunno y it feels so heavy when it weighs only 6.4kg on the weighing scale. Haha.. I tink the weighing scale's cheating me.. Ho ho..

Wonder if ppl will miss my presence when I'm not around.. Maybe I'll miss them instead.. =P But it does feel good to leave this place for a while. Just like how good it felt to leave in May last year.

Ahh.. Hope I'll come back safe and sound. And hope I'll be able to fall asleep on the bus journeys.. Else I'll going to become a big panda. wahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home