日记 23日2月2007年
Today was good. Finally the trip tickets were bought and I applied for leave. At least something to look forward to in end March, although it's only a short trip to M'sia and not where I yearned to go. But its still a month away. *期待*Life is nothing but sian nowadays. All I'm tinking of is how to change this sian life of mine. All I want is a simple life. If only things are that simple. Think the problem lies with me I guess.
This morning woke up with a heavy head. No idea y last nite couldn't fall asleep as well. I hafen had such a bad insomnia for very long le. Tossed n turned for 3 hours plus then I gave up and stop forcing my eyes to close, coz the brain doesn't cooperate anyway. Hence I decided to take half day off today, just to rest. Monday oso took off. Hopefully can take some time to sort out this confused n stubborn mind of mine.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home