感想
December 3rd.. I completed my first 10km run. And after the run, I felt abit lost.. haha.. Tink I din run enuff to get me worn out... And maybe coz I've been diligently jogging a few times a week, then suddenly there's no cause for me to train anymore.. haha...Anyway, it was a good run.. hee.. got Ee Ling to run wif me... Poor her, dun like to run still sign up n go run wif me.. wahhaha... =P I enjoyed running down desserted CBD area.. along wif so many ppl.. heh...
Oh yah got photos too.. haha.. din know got so many cameras along the way to take pic of the runners.. But my photo not nice ah.. so not posting up..
Conclusion: Tink next year will run again... aiming 21km.. haha.. new inspiration to go train more.. =P
Anyway on a side note.. I juz bought a pair of roller blades... ppl who hav blades like liyun n goofy ah.. remember to jio me go blade.. heee.. i like to go ecp blade =P


1 Comments:
ya..i am so ke lian..muz sign up with this author.. :(
this rich gal got blades...so i think can catch her at ECP during wkends... :p
Post a Comment
<< Home