Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Encounter on the Bus

Yday while going home after the dinner gathering, I had an encounter with an old lady on the bus...

I was sitting happily on my seat.. when an old lady (abt 60 yrs ++) approached me and asked for my seat. I was abit stunned. As I've never met someone who was so bold to come up to ask me to give up my seat! -___-

Then she explained that there was an empty space on the floor beside so she could put her things. Anyway since she asked I stood up and let her sit la. But can't help but think that this is one queer old lady, coz there are other empty seats nearby but she simply wanted mine. So she sat down.. and then she asked the girl beside to help her adjust the air-con as well. -___-|||

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home