Birthday~ Once again
Decided to take leave last min for this special day which only comes once a year. Coz I really wanna have a nice rest day, dun wan to work.. =)Many thanks for the cards/presents I received from many friends... made the day a special one. =) Liked the stuffs very much! 10q 10q..
Took SG's cable car ride today. First time! So amusing. Took cable car rides at a few places in other countries, but I've never tried the local one! It was a better than expected experience I would say. I didn't know it was so high up in the air. So got abit fidgety when the little box strung to the cable with a single point of failure first launched into the air. *scared of heights* Erm it travelled at quite a fast speed too. Took only 10 mins to go one-way from mount faber to sentosa.
Took some pictures too.. Trying out the Fujifilm Finepix F31fd for night shots =)

*Can see the look like outer space Alien landing place (actually a construction site at the IR) and the nice view of Keppel Bay at nite*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home