Saturday, April 05, 2008

Towards a beautiful smile

My braces treatment proceeded into the second phase!

Changed to a rectangular wire (which is thicker) during my dental appt yday. The dentist say most probably I wld not need 15 visits to complete the process. (~Yippie~)
*standard package allocates 15 visits to complete the process.

The rectangular wire is supposed to level my teeth, and it would be with me for the next two months before I would change to the 3rd type of wire to do the final closing up of gaps between the teeth.

Sounds good. Hope I can remove my braces by end of the year and have a beautiful smile. =) Of coz comes with other incentives as well:
1) No need to brush teeth to remove stuck food after every meal
2) No need to bear with the pain of biting after every dental appt
3) No need to worry abt not looking good when I show my studded teeth to smile for photoshoots

PS: Thicker wire this time means more pain when eating, for a short period of time. Hope the pain eases off before I go Taiwan, else wld be such a chore to eat those yummy foods. (**BUT pain oso muz eat!!!**)

Five more days to trip && counting down....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home