Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's a Friday night

Was in quite a lousy mood today.. Halfway thru the day, got to know that goose n gang are going to watch a free performance at Esplanade.. Its a singing session by Olivia Ong. I have no idea who she is. But in the end, still decided to join them since it's not a good idea to stay at home n let my thoughts run wild.

Wanted to join for the sushi dinner too.. But alas, got too much work to do n I missed the time to leave office. Plus the long long bus wait, so I decided to skip the dinner. Dragged myself out from home at ard 8pm and head for Esplanade.

Hmm.. Was surprised to see so many ppl gathering around the stage, with many seated seemingly comfortably on the hard floor... I was lucky to get a seat on the floor, but erm.. it's not as comfy as it seems... Olivia is really popular and many came specially for her one hour performance. I was glad I went, coz her songs are quite nice..

After the performance, goose n part of the gang suggested going drinking.. So y not.. We went to City Space at the top of the tallest building in town.. Nice view n atmosphere for passing time.. Just that there was a cover charge to pay.. Hafen stayed out past midnite for very long.. Hecked care how to go home afterwards..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home