Sunday, March 09, 2008

French Press

Added one term to my vocab yday.. Its 'French press'.. Wanted to get one of that coz I've got two packs of tea which i bought but found too troublesome to drink them coz no filter.. So the tea leaves gets in my way when drinking..
Wanted to get the item in the picture coz Cafe's been serving tea in them...
But to my surprise, I was told that the item is used for coffee actually. Though it can serve the purpose of tea filter as well la.. So the item that I actually needed is this type below! Looks nice too.. Adds to the mood for tea drinking.. Hope it wun be ex.. =)

Oh its called a glass teapot or tea warmer..

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, March 21, 2008, Blogger egeus said...

You can get a good and cheap one at IKEA. Cost around $25. Or I can lend you mine if you happen to be in tower A.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home