Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pole by FOOT!

Had a long run today at ecp. Never thought that I would be able to touch the pole by foot. So happi. Its a greater achievement to reach there by foot than by blades. =)

Run started badly with stomach aching after a mere 2 km of trotting. Guess I ate abit too late for lunch. After some walk cum trot and burping. Everything is fine again. Dats oreadi halfway to the pole. The original plan was to just reach the jetty (that you can watch planes from). But since I'm already there, might as well visit the poles. Coz I hafen done that in a long while. Missed the times when I go there every week but I guess some things are only meant to be done at some point in time. The point never comes back or maybe we don't.

The sky turned dark when I was on my way back. So I just trotted faster. First time I experience knee pain when running. Usually its just the ankles. Wonder if I can make it on the Big Day. Ha... Hopes so? =) Its something I wanna do once in life and hopefully the once comes this yr.

Training is really tough. Endure the lonely runs. Endure the faithful practice every week. Of coz I did slack off my schedule quite a bit. Else I wldn't be so worried.

And then I discovered the stupid blisters with bloody blood inside when I reach home. Ouch. I shall not run so far again till the day comes... Save the blisters for the rainy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home