Overnight stay @ Changi Airport (edited)
Last nite Eeling Goofy (Zaiqiang) n Me went to see Amy off at the airport.. We're such nice ppl.. haha.. Her flight is 3.25am by Emirates to Dubai!! The Emirates plane is so huge.. She goin Germany, but not for the World Cup.. haha..Was supposed to be a surprise for her if not for the blur Tham whu sent Amy the sms.. haha..

We finally had the real la kopi session at burger king... haha.. n spent the time playing dai di whole nite.. Realised that 3 person play dai di very fun.. coz we have alot of cards to make those 5 cards combi =P
Was nice to chill out at the airport overnight, but a bit sad dat i fell so sick after coming back home.. N i spent the rest of today slping n slping... So... Amy muz be nice n buy me some World Cup souvenirs back kz! I dun wan drawn out one! haha..
Oh yday while on the empty train to changi airport.. I took some photos with my hp! Rarely u see the train so empty...

Saw this advertisement quite cute.. so creative of them to tink of cutting the orange up this way.. nxt time i muz try too.. maybe eat liao will feel happier!



5 Comments:
here's thanking zq and lh for being so nice to say ok when I nice...heh...I bet Amy is touched...and ah Tham ah...stop destroying surprises!!! :p
o..and the train is seriously errie...hmm..Amy...got to bring something back for lh...else she will be very sad..haha...
dear cosette, what heart thing(xin shi) you have? tell me!
heh...realise i got typo in my first comment...
"here's thanking zq and lh for being so nice to say ok when I ask"...
yes yes. I am very touched!! =) eeling, layhian n zaiqiang: Thanks for coming down! =) poor eeling got nagged by her mum, poor layhian fell sick plus a scary empty train ride home, n poor zaiqiang fell asleep on da vinci code the next day. haha. haiyo... now i feel so bad. hee. anyway, thanks so much! glad u all had fun too... playing dai di n la kopi after that n being entertained by lh's high-ness. hee... reduce my guilt.
Post a Comment
<< Home